SURPRISE! Quiz tomorrow! Here’s what you’re gonna need to study!
– Compare/Order fractions
– Unlike/Like denominators
– Fractions – Decimals
– Mixed / Improper fractions
Today at the end of Math Class we learned about how Mixed and Improper Fractions are related and how to convert them from each other. Please Scroll Below for the notes taken in class featuring the Half Comic.
Fractions: Chapter 12 Lesson 1 Comparing and Ordering Fractions Question 3, 4, 5 and 6
Surprise surprise! The Area Robot project is due this Wednesday! So get ready to hand it in, remember to do your best!
So, as we know, there’s a test tomorrow! Yay… yay… yay? no? ok…
Anyways, to prepare us for this incoming challenge (or not), Mr. BT showed us some highlights for this chapter and what we should work on!
He suggested to finish the Problem Bank and the Chapter Task to kick our preparation up a notch.
1. Gestures – You should add gestures to set the mood and hook people in.
2. Pauses – When and where
3. Script development (add, take away, enhance)
4. Set the scene, don’t make the audience assume.
5. Small key actions, to add depth.